If you would like to contact us in any way regarding the way your data is used, please use the details below to do so:
Binge Fringe Ltd.
The type of personal information we collect…
We currently collect and process personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, your name and contact details) if you consent to provide them to us.
How we get the personal information and why we have it…
The personal information we process is provided to us directly to you for one of the following reasons:
- You have subscribed to our regular newsletter.
- You have sent us an email regarding our content.
- You have contributed to our content in the form of an interview, review, image, or quotation.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with editions of our newsletter, if you have consented to receive them.
- Publish content that includes information you have provided us, if you have consented to provide it and for it to be published.
We do not share your personal information with any other organisations unless you ask us to do so.
How we lawfully comply to the fair and legal processing of your information…
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Jake Mace using the details above.
- If you are subscribed to our newsletter, you are able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any content we send you. You can also contact Jake Mace to unsubscribe.
How we store your personal information…
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information until you withdraw your consent to us holding it. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it permanently from our secure server.